Saturday, February 16, 2008

Random events

Went to watch Jumper with a friend on Thursday, It was as okay movie bah. Cause its talking about this guy( who is a Jumper) having the power to teleport himself from place to place and some other groups of people who are in search of the jumpers and killing them..After the movie we headed to River HongBao, It was not as crowded as it was during Chinese New Year probably it was because its a weekday. I enjoyed walking the River Hongbao again, yap its my second time there as I was there during the 2nd day of new year.
That pretty much wraps up the week as for the rest of the week is just school and home and some revision.
Speaking of revision, I have been a tortise. I won't say my progress is very slow that I am still stuck at the first two chapters of what I am studying or I don't even know my work. Anyway even thou I am tortise now I would eventually catch up the rabbit..( sorry if this sounds a bit "cold") :-) Okay, I need to speed up for my revision. I guess I can only make it for two of my prelim papers. Now I know don't give your 100% during prelim cause if your prelim results are good you would feel complacent.As the main exams and prelims are totally different questions.
Okay, I got to go..need to rest have been feeling tired, so I need to rest so that I got energy to study..:)
C'est La Vie..

No comments: