Friday, February 22, 2008

UOW Convocation @ SIM

Went for Wei's convocation at SIM today. It was a great experience for me, should say its my first time attending a friend's convocation . Was Wei's cameraman for the day :) It was fun been cameraman.

.....Let me back track a little... when I woke up this morning, I had a really strange strange dream, ahem really makes me think whether is it a dream or in reality it happened..hmmz..the dream was about that I was a murderer and it felt very real..and the police were tracking me down..opps *poof poof* Okay I think I should stop here now..wait all my friends will run away when they see me, lolz..ROFL

The only reason I will have this dream is because previous night I did not have a good night's sleep, so when I slept last night it sort of like there is a disruption in my sleep..anywayz my sleeping patterns nowadays seems to erratic, sometimes i can sleep very well throughout the night than at times I will toss and turn. That's why now I will do lots of stuff during the day to make myself feel tired than I can have a good nights rest. A good nights rest is important for one's well being and I am sure you would agree.

Revisions have been ongoing, so far ok..cause the study mode is setting in...Prelims in a few days time..are you ready ?

Gambatte to all my friends :-) Jia you ah !


No comments: