Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fireworks at Esplanade

Went to Esplanade with Wei to catch the fireworks. On the way throughout my bus trip, the bus was empty and as the bus travel along Orchard Road, it was so empty, shops were all closed, only fast food restaurants were in operation.It's very quiet. How I wish it was like this everyday so I don't have to squeeze with people in the bus ( ya ya I am dreaming) :-D

While waiting for Wei at City Hall MRT, I passed my Raffles City Shopping Centre. Its rather empty too as most of the shops were closed.Some tourists were walking around the Shopping Centre wondering how come the shops were closed. I should say its wrong timing to come to Singapore now if you want to shop as most of the stores would be closed till Friday. It's like if we go to London during Chirstmas it would be the same where shops would be closed for a couple of days.

Waited for the fireworks to ignite, it was a great feeling. For me whenever fireworks ignite it brings new hope and a new beginning. It's a great start to the festivities.

Okay got to go sleep liaoz, need energy to go bai Nian tomorrow.

Enjoy the festivities. Huat ah !

Cheers !


No comments: