Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New Blog Skin

I have changed to a new blog template.Nice cool blue colour :)

Ok,now I am not as worried as on the day after my ME...

here is a list of the things I have to do...

1. Go for TP and die die also must PASS !!! ( its a must manz....)

2. Chengdu Trip on 11 June - 19 June ( looking forward to this very much)

3. Temp job ( hope I would get it soon after my trip)

4. Exercise more ( includes go for more jogs , swimming and kayaking )

5. Catch up and hang out with friends ( have not done this for such a long time since the exams)

6. Go shopping...( its Great Singapore Sale, how can anyone resists =) )

7. Watch Pirates of the Caribbean, Shrek 3..and any upcoming movies


8.hmmm...get rid of all the harmful people and retain the harmless one.( I am figuring how should I do this, any suggestions)


9. Go for clubbing ( I miss clubbing since last year, must go St James, Zouk..=)


10. last but not least I must be happy( this is most important)








No comments: