Saturday, May 26, 2007

Orchard Road = crowds + traffic jam + shopping + queues

Went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean today at Cineleisure...It's so crowded as usual, actually its been quite sometime since I watched movie at Cineleisure, cause I would prefer to watch movie at The Grand Cathay and when the Cathay is in operation at AMK hub, I won't have to go all the way to town to watch movie..:)

The movie was okay.I would give it a 8 /10. As usual with lots of action and of course some humour here and there..

After that went for dinner at Takashimaya, Its so crowded, queues here and there, busy shoppers buzzing around. But we settled into Sanur restaurant and had our dinner.

It was a great weekend to hang around town especially I don't usually go town often.

3 more days to go.............stay tune.

Oh by the way, the next movie I would like to catch is Shrek 3.

Cheers :)


No comments: