Sunday, May 25, 2008

feel excited

Woke up this morning feeling excited,hmm..maybe its because of next Wednesday, would be having my macro and also... haha Ok i shall not say what is the other thing that got me excited.

Last Thursday, had my first paper which was CF, and my table number was 444. So "lucky" number right...anyway the paper was tough, I sort of expected that it would be tough and it was very different from previous years. I did do the required number of questions, just keeping my fingers crossed.
3 more days to go for my macro paper, and please no more stunners for macro and the rest of the papers...


Just confirmed my holiday trip, I would be going to Japan..:-) looking forward to that..and i would be taking A380 for my flight back to Singapore (even more excited) hahas :)

Xiaoming, when you come back its my turn to be there..:)

Gambatte !