Sunday, April 15, 2007

Yet another long day....

Well, its another long day in school..and its a Sunday.Been having revision lectures in school for two Saturdays and two Sundays..and Hooray today its the last UOL revision and also last day for me to have lectures during the weekends..Oh ok..I should not be too happy I still have a HRM local revision next coming Sunday, but that's fine..cause it only three hours..:D

I do enjoy these UOL revision lectures, apart from the knowledge gained. I have always enjoyed cross cultural learning, especially in my case where academics from UK come and give us lectures.Its good as I get very motivated by them to study hard and also aspire to be like them( in term of the knowledge they have in the subject).

On coming week, must be in full swing for revision. No more slacking and procrastinating. Got to study hard and be well prepared for the exams.

Maybe I would do a little revision tonight, but I am really really tired..imagine if you were in my shoes..any normal person would be that tired after having consecutive days of full day revision.
That all I have to blog for now..:) oh before i forget my heartfelt thanks to the lecturers from UK who took their time off their busy schedule to give us revision workshops they are.
Dr Libon Fung for POA, Dr Jacqueline C Shapiro for HRM, Dr Tobias K for ME and Professor Glenn Morgan for OT.



No comments: