Saturday, April 14, 2007

My first post on blogspot

Just finish signing up for my blog account on blogspot..signing up was a breeze its amazing that technology has progressed to another paradigm.

This would be my first post on blogspot..as the title implies..I promise I would blog often that is I have interesting things to write..My old blog is still available on multiply..the web link is htt://liongwl.multiply.com .

Let me see where should I start..Had a long long long long..week of revision week lectures, starting from last Tuesday all the way up till today, its madness. Thou tired, but I tell myself don't give up and persists on.Most importantly, whenever I finish a revision lecture I have gained something from it. ME right up to POA all is fine. Today it was OT, thou it was a bit dry at first as Professor Glenn Morgan was going through some of the historical context of OT, but later part of the workshop was quite good..had a good understanding of LPT and its other forms of direct control...Ok Ok i shell not go into detail if not friends who are reading this would probably fall asleep..:P
Still have one more day of workshop tomorrow.I got to hang on, thou I must admit that I am really really tired.
To all my friends taking the UOL exam this coming May/June all the best ! We can do it !

Ok stay tune on my blog for more updates...Thanks for reading my first blog.:)

Cheers..

No comments: