Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011

Well it's been a long long long super long time since I last posted an entry..Here are some updates.

2010 has been a geat year, made some good friends and also did some stunners during my company's D&D ( Shake your bon bon) lolz. But it was fun, I enjoyed myself very much. Was given a change to excel in work too....

So far 2011 has been great, the confirmation in excel in work was here but yet so far...thou the confirmation always excite me but it come with lots of mixed feelings that I have to manage, I know I am giving myself this unduly stress but if you were me you would feel the same too :p I am learning as I go along to cope with my emotions, to tell you the truth It really sucks to be in the emo state cause it really affects your relationship with other, work and your personal well being.

I don't like bottling things up so that's why I blog and talk to friends to let them know how I feel..I might think a lot at times but it's a passing phase. Don't let feelings control your thoughts, if not your thoughts would become a reality. You control your feelings..: ) This is a very important point which I picked up from a book which I read recently and it's very applicable : )

Well, phew...I feel so much better after blogging in all out : )

A quote to end this blog post.


“Everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.” By Marilyn Monroe

I believe I can do it ! Over come the challenges and excel. : )