Monday, December 8, 2008

Singapore Standard Chartered Marathon 2008

Time for a blog update :-)

Went for the SSCM marathon - 10KM yesterday, thank goodness it was not raining. Its my 2nd time participating and I completed it in 1hr 29 mins. Started off jogging for the 1st 5kms than walk in between and than jog for the last 4kms. All in all it was a good marathon.


Met up with Thomas and Yong Bing for a drink at Spin, had my favourite Sunkiss Twist and Green Tea log cake..yummy :)


Was walking along towards Hereen, and saw the MP and SAF band marching on the road towards the Istana. There was a change of guard at the Istana.

Ok less talk more action. Below are some snap shots.




MP and the SAF Band - the SAF Band was playing some x'mas tunes, makes one feel the x'mas mood :)


The Adidas singlet and shorts which I won in the online contest


My race bib and finisher medal



2008 SSCM Collectibles



My personal tag line printed on my Adidas singlet - Don't give up you can do it !