Saturday, August 30, 2008

new job, new beginning

I would be starting my new job next Monday, would be working at Student Helpdesk as a Programme Executive. Look forward to my new job. This job enables me to interact with students which is what I enjoy doing.


Had a great outing today, I had to force Alex to meet me up, haha..Ok it was not really force cause he was outside already so told him that I wanted to meet him and I was going crazy staying at home...Met up with Alex at Suntec City, the crowd was horrendous, when I was passing over citylink it was so crowded i as if some party has just ended, than the next crowd was at Suntec the walk way between the convention centre and Food Republic than the next crowd was at the escalators the crowd was expected at Suntec cause it was the Comex fair.
After dinner we headed down to the arcade to play some games, Alex recommended me the game Asia Dynamic, its a great game and its highly addictive, you go through each stage by fighting off villains. Its a game towards adventure and fighting and I look forward to my next arcade session. :)

Sidetrack a little, the Olympics has been a great inspiration to me especially the swimming events where US swimmer Michael Phelps won 8 gold medals. He has shown me that nothing is impossible when you put your heart at it.

That's all for now, have a great week ahead.