Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 1 and 2 : Singapore to Osaka - Universal Studio and Shinsaibashi Shopping District

Here are the photos of day 1 of my Japan Trip.Took an overnight flight from Singapore to Osaka-Kansai International Airport. Did not sleep well on board the plane, which left me a red itchy eye the following day when I was at Universal studio. Thank goodness the tour guide recommended me to buy a eye drop which was very effective and my eye was back to normal the following day.Okay less talk more pictures. Enjoy the photos.




Departure Hall at Terminal 3



Inside departure area


The Ferrari Store


Entrance to Universal Studio, Japan


Queueing to go in Universal Studio

Universal Studio Globe

River view of Universal Studio

Street side cafe

Cinema

American Building

More American Architectural Buildings

E.T - I did not manage to take this adventure ride as there was too many people.

Jaws river boat ride was fun.

Welcome to Jurassic Park

Fishermans Wharf

Snoopy and Charlie Brown

Family photo at Osaka Castle

Shinsaibashi Shopping District

Night lights at Shinsaibashi



Stay tune for more photos.