Thursday, June 5, 2008

completed my final lap

I just had my last paper today which was Management accounting.Well I should be happy that I have completed my exams. But all thanks to the tough MA paper that I had. For now I am just glad that my exams are over. My worry is that how the result would turn out to be..well shell leave that to much much later for now is relax and of course find a job and start work soon.

Let me do a brief recap of the papers I took.

Corporate finance
this paper was the first stunner and it was my first paper.I attempted all question. I hope that I will pass. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Macroeconomics
Paper was ok, except that I was not able to finish 3 short questions, but I managed to complete all long questions. Phew thank goodness macro was ok as It is my core module.

Management Science Methods
A smooth sailing paper. Hope I am able to score :)

Management Accounting
The 2Nd stunner for this exam.Haiz..shell not elaborate further wait i cry ( eh..not literally cry as my friend said "cry" in the heart) keeping my fingers crossed on this one too.

Okay enough talking about exams, now its time for me to relax, need to relax to move on further in live. Will not think about what my marks would..

Looking forward to my holiday trip... 8 more days to go..

C'est La Vie :)