Tuesday, May 13, 2008

9 more days

9 more days to go...Weeee....First paper CF.( CF makes me excited, lolz)
I have mixed feelings this time for exam, a part of me is worried and a part of me is slack. Maybe its a good combination to getting good results cause for the previous exams I was always worried, one of the reasons is because my exams starts early but this time I start late May and end early June and there is like a break between the first and second paper except for the third and forth paper which are consecutive.
Well, maybe as what my friend said we already went through two exams liaoz, so that feeling of anxiousness and nervousness is not as intense..well his right, still remembered when I had my first exam at Expo, all of us were so excited, and for me I even fell sick after my third last paper, thank goodness my last paper was a period of 10 days after the third paper.

Okay I must not be complacent. I will work hard and score well..:)

Hmmm here is another thing to look forward to.... 26 days more to....( hahas I shell not say..) :-D

No comments: