Monday, April 14, 2008

I don't feel so well...:-(

Weather : Raining evening
Time: 5:45pm Location: Home

Just came back from revision lecture from school, don't feel so well..cause earlier on at school had a stomachache, had porridge for lunch cause no appetite.
On my way home was feeling hungry, so after alighting at the bus stop went to 7-eleven to grab a sandwich and milo...feel much better after eating the sandwich and milo..But i still feel funny, I should drink more water..was chatting on MSN with Kelvin and he told me to nap, told him I can't nap, cause its late and also need to take dinner soon. He said if I buay tahan than go rest don't push myself cause its bad for my body.( Thanks Kelvin for your concern).
Ok I go rest liaoz..before I go. Here is the song by Timbaland ft. One Republic- Apologise..( Its a nice song ) =)
Ciao !