Saturday, March 22, 2008

updates

Hi all, it has been a long wait for an update. Here's some updates, had my first overseas revision last weekend, was quite good except my lecturer speaks with a french accent so we had to listen carefully, his a pretty interesting person, if you look at him at first you would not have known that he was a financial lecturer but rather a artist.:-)

Than after that had my local revision on Monday, after class went to unwind by watching the movie Horton, than after walk around HMV before heading home. It felt like it was Saturday to me cause my Saturdays and Sundays were spend in school so the Monday compensates the Saturday :-)

Here I am back again at school on a Saturday, but its local revision so its not the whole day I would be in school if not I won't be sitting here at my school library blogging..opps hahas

Okay got to go liaoz, I would post a photo which I took this morning at my home..

Have a great weekend.

Nothing is impossible ! :-)



No comments: