Sunday, January 13, 2008

Updates...

Some updates...

hmm so far its been a really really great start for 2008...Great New Year Eve gathering with friends. Thank you Thomas for introducing your friends to me.I appreciate it and I am really happy and heartfelt that we have been friends for 13 years..谢谢你 ! :-)

Went for blood donation last week which was held at my school (its my 2nd time since 2005). It was yet another fulfilling experience thou I really dread needles.:p Blood donation is not as bad as one thinks, its quite painless cause a painkiller is injected before blood is drawn from your veins.

This weekend nothing much happened, was at home doing some accounting questions, still have a few more to go and I must finish doing...About one and a half month to mock exams, I have to start studying manz, its kinda difficult cause off and on I do have some ad hoc stuff to do, that is why its so important that I pay attention in class. The mock exams is a good preparation to the final exams in May and June. Okay so far for my subjects, I am okay with MACRO, MSM and CF. A bit worried for MA cause questions vary and they are not the same all the time. For the rest I need to practice and practice and read and read to understand. No pain no gain. I believe I can do it !

A new week a new start. Have a great week ahead.

3 more weeks to Lunar New Year :) huat ah !! hahas someones favourite catchphrase...opps ! :p

Ces't La Vie :)

MACRO - Macroeconomics
CF - Corporate Finance
MSM - Management Science Methods
MA - Management Accounting

No comments: