Saturday, December 22, 2007

Update

Here was some updates, my apologise for not updating my blog.

So far school work has been ok, got loads of MA questions to do...oh gosh I have not started my assignments and also the homework questions.I must start tomorrow.

Went to Mactrichie for canoeing session on K boats. Today was more of balancing in the kayak and I must say thou it looks easy but to balance on it its tough ( I did manage to balance but when I wanted to paddle I was humpty dumpy than diao..I was in the water le :P..all alright lah most important I will not give up cause I am almost there le, so if I keep trying I can do it de :). Thanks Lex and Junsheng for coaching.

Went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks last Wednesday. Movie was ok. I enjoyed the acting by the chipmunks and not forgetting the lead actor( he is the actor from my Name is Earl)..

Oh that reminds me please watch channel U next Tuesday, I would be on TV - Yummy Campus Food Hunt at 8pm)

Things to do this festive.

- Do MA assignment and homework questions.
- Revise CF
-go swimming..
- go Fish Leong concert :)
- other things to add..

Okay tired liaoz. I stop here le..

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a joyous year ahead.
In peace and in good health
Cheers !

No comments: