Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Try again

Today was my TP, and its my third attempt. Sorry my friends(especially Ke Ying and Alvin) I did not make me this time. Well it was all right. My next test date is August. I can do it. :)

Actually I was not that nervous as my first and second attempt , but this time just that I made a silly mistake in the circuit when doing directional change, when going into the slot I saw that the wheel was going to strike the kerb so I went back to the same position again than reverse, I did about two times but unfortunately when I went back to the same position I strike kerb (lucky not mount kerb if not..don't even need to consider liaoz). After that directional change was ok. Than went to do the usual S course and crank course also ok. Than did vertical parking and parallel parking ( this one minus two points as turning steering when vehicle is stationary) than did slope and ebrake ( this one minus two points as improper technique).

Surprisingly road driving was ok only the usual ones like insufficient acceleration and delay in moving off and wide turn and also abrupt lane change ( all these only minus 14 points)..

Koaz..if only I did not make stupid strike kerb and reverse movement and my ebrake all nicely done. I would have passed cause if in circuit two points + 14 points only 16 points all in all..and its pass..:)

Oh ok this time the deduction of points was ok( i know you all would say i still fail) as compared with the first and second time especially outside road. but I guess the most important thing I know my mistakes and also I don't mind trying again, thou have to spent money..but since already do liaoz..might as well get it done and over with.I need to be more confident of myself and don't be nervous. Wai Loon you can do it ! YOU CAN YOU CAN :) Need to focus more and also don't worry too much..no point :)

For now it time for me to focus on my holiday which is next Monday and 6 more days to go ....wee..Chengdu and Jiu Zhai gou here I come.

Trust in the lord and cast our cares to him.

Cheers ! :)











No comments: