Saturday, June 2, 2007

Shopping - G2000, Bossini,Kino,Taka..

Went out with Thomas on Vesek day, Thomas is my secondary school friend.We have known each other for 12 years liaoz..and he keeps reminding me 12 years liaoz..like that liaoz la..haha hope his not reading this blog entry..keke..

Thomas treated me a banana slip ice cream from Gelare..it was nice..thou was kinda filling thou but its still nice. Thank you so much for the ice cream treat pal :)

Went to shop around in PS, went to John little, Marks and Spencer and G2000..sales sales everywhere..speaking of which I did not get anything..Than headed onto Heeren..Went to shop at Four Skin. HMV, IMP, Swatch and Fossil.Than after proceeded onto Takashimaya, went to G2000, Bossini and last stop was Kinokuniya.Thomas bought two Chinese books,while I bought nothing :p. Thomas was saying that I went to so many shops and did not buy anything and he was the one ended up buying..:)

I will stop here for now..have a great weekend and enjoy the Great Singapore Sales..:)

Cheers !




No comments: