Thursday, May 3, 2007

First blog post in May

It's my first post for the month of May and its my 12th post...hooray.

My apologises that I have not been updating.Partly because I have been studying and also sometimes I also don't know what to blog also..


Some updates so far, yap exams are 12 days away, yes I have been studying but sometimes I feel so lazy and the studying mood is just not there...but at times when the study mood is there..I make full use of it..Wai Loon have to jia you and do well for the exams ...12 days away to my first paper OT and than HRM, POA and ME cannot afford to slack...should we equate study long hours to good results? I think its study smart but at the same time we should also spent a considerable amount of time studying. A balaced approach.

Okay I will stop here for now..here's a countdown to the number of days


12 Days to OT paper
13 Days to HRM paper
15 Days to POA paper

18 Days to ME paper

26 Days to my Birthday :-) ( wow soon to be 25..feel so old )

One Month to TP and vacation in Chengdu


Study hard. You can do it! You can you can !

Winners don't quit, quitters don't win. Gambatte !










No comments: