Friday, April 20, 2007

Study period

Hmm..Ok I have not been blogging for quite a couple of days..well don't have much to write. Also nothing interesting to write..If i were to write about school and study, it would be like reading a journal on student's life :D

I have been studying, but not in full gear yet.Soon to come :) Now its like looking through on how I can improve in my essays for HRM and OT. Readings for these two subjects to improve the content for my essay.As for ME and POA, have been doing some problems..quite ok except sometimes some careless mistakes here and there which I have to take note of..if not it would be costly to commit them during exam. So must read carefully and not dive straight into the question.

Guess thats all I have to update for now...Won't be updating my blog that often for the time being as its study month..so if I were to update its also all gonna be all about what I study..which I guess would sort of bore all of you..cause you come to read my blog to relax and not to get stress..:D

Study hard :)




No comments: