Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Friend's Encouragement

Yet another normal day of revision lecture, the LT was so cold,Brrrr..I had my jacket on and I still felt cold, the air-con was at its full blast, it was so cold that my hands were icy cold and also my head was like brain freeze...After lecture, went to collect my prelim marked scripts for OT and HRM, met Ming Nan on the way so we joined the queue, not much people thou, but after us the queue started to get longer.

Got back my papers, I got 42 for OT and HRM 36. I was quite okay with my results. I thought that I would do badly for HRM as the Uk examiner Dr Jacqueline expects quite a lot and for OT I thought I would have failed as I only managed to pass one of the four assignments given to me in OT so I was a bit apprehensive.

After getting back my scripts, it perked me up to study hard and work harder towards the final exam.Got a word of encouragement from a friend after I told him about my results,he sms me the following.

" That's not bad...just take it as a guideline can one..let's do it..final lap already"

and I responded..

"Yap.Jia you thanks for your encouragement, so nice of you "

and my friend responded

"Aiyo..friends mah..should help one another..."

and I responded

"thanks for been my friend, thou it was kinda late we met"

and my friend responded

"time should not be a factor..haha..cheers and take care"


Thanks for the heartfelt encouragement.. :) Really appreciate it manz .

To all my friends, all the best for the upcoming exams.:)
Cheers, :)




No comments: